Affiliate Members and Product/Service Members shall be individuals or firms who, while not engaged in the real estate profession are engaged in support service industries whose activities directly support real estate transactions with REALTORS®.
Affiliate and Product/Service Members are an important part of Missoula Organization of REALTORS®. Membership in MOR provides Affiliates with a number of opportunities to reach both the brokerage population as well as consumers who are actively seeking real estate information.
Affiliate Members pay dues to the Montana Association of REALTORS® (MAR) and to the Missoula Organization of REALTORS® (MOR).
Product/Service Members belong to Missoula Organization of REALTORS® (MOR) only.
The benefits from the Missoula Organization of REALTORS® are the same for Affiliate Members and Product/Service for the purposes below; Affiliate refers to both.
Membership dues are for the firm and the following services are provided:
* Affiliates receive a weekly copy of the ‘MOR You Know’ newsletter mailed to the contact person of record.
The ‘MOR You Know,’newsletter including flyers, is available on the MOR website. (Temporarily unavailable on the website.) It can be E-mailed on request to the contact person and/or additional parties in the firm.
- MOR membership rosters are also available and can be printed from the MOR website. They are updated every two weeks.
- Affiliate office names, name of contact person of record and phone number are provided for public access on the MOR website.
- Affiliates have full access to the “Members Only” section of the website to access all MOR information including calendar of events, meeting notices and records, government affairs information, ‘MOR You Know’ newsletter etc. (Only one access code per firm is issued).
The contact of record is responsible for the access of additional members of the firm and for coordinating access information with MOR staff to ensure that only those authorized have access to the ‘Members Only’ section.
- Unless the MOR governing documents specify REALTOR® members, representatives from affiliate firms may participate in any member activity. These include focus groups (one meeting on a specific topic) or task forces (to complete a specific project), project volunteers, etc. All MOR meetings are open meetings and all categories of membership may attend.
Affiliate firm representatives may register for any education course for the member registration fee.
Affiliates may contact MOR staff for assistance as appropriate.
In addition, Affiliates may purchase the following services which are available to members only.
- Run flyers in the ‘MOR You Know’ newsletter for a cost that is determined annually at budget.
- Purchase mailing labels for REALTOR® and/or Affiliate contacts.
- Purchase a link to the affiliate website from the Affiliate roster.
For an Affiliate or Product Service Application, please contact Sonya McCloney, Member Services Coordinator of the
Missoula Organization of Realtors email@example.com / Phone: 406-728-0560, ext. 1.