MOR Travel Report Guide
Below are helpful prompts to aid you in writing a travel report for MOR. This is not the travel report form or the travel expense reimbursement form. Those are available through MOR by contacting Sonya McClonney, our Operations Manager. You can stop by to pick one up or contact Sonya for a digital copy. If you have questions, contact Sonya ahead of time to schedule an appointment to ensure that she will have the time to provide the answers you need. You can reach her at 728-0560 or smccloney@MissoulaRealEstate.com.
These are the kind of topics that may be discussed during state and national meetings in which would be helpful to take note of for your travel report. Please use this guide to record information during the meetings and to prepare your report to membership
- New rules, changes, or proposals that will affect members’ ability to do business (BRR, MLS Rules and Regs, Forms, Legislation, VOW/IDX policies) and what the issue(s) is
- New rules, changes, or proposals affecting members REALTOR® membership (Code of Ethics, membership requirements, Board of Choice) and what the issue(s) is
- Business trends from other markets in the state or nation that may influence members’ business locally
- State or national economic trends that may influence members’ business locally
- Government or regulatory issues on which either MAR or NAR are requesting MOR member input or about which members should be aware
- Opportunities for member involvement at MAR or NAR (i.e. Action Center, committee appointments, requests for feedback, etc)
- Experiences from other members regarding issues such as safety, employment, tax that could save MOR members time, avoid liability or have an overall impact on their business operation.
- Best ideas from other associations about member communications, member services, etc. that MOR could consider.
- Items of concerns from other associations that may affect the operation of MOR.
As a staff member or representative of MOR, it is crucial to receive your contribution to the knowledge base of information that can help us be the most effective association possible. Please e-mail your report (and, if applicable, expense report) to the CEO of MOR no later than 30 days from date of the last day of the meeting. Thank you for your service to MOR.