Be an active MOR member by joining a committee
The Missoula Organization of REALTORS® (MOR) is governed and operated by its members for the benefit of its members. As a member, you have a say in the Association and are encouraged to participate as your time and talents allow.
What's in it for you? Association leadership offers many personal and professional growth opportunities! Here are just a few:
- Develops organizational, decision-making, and leadership skills
- Strengthens your knowledge of the real estate industry
- Enhances your REALTOR® image
- Amazing opportunities to network and build confidence
Here's what you should know:
- Committee members serve for two years, and committees meet typically monthly or bi-monthly
- Committee positions are open to REALTOR® and Afffiliate Members
- Members may join a committee at any time throughout the year, however positions run from January 1st to December 31st
- If you are interested in serving on a committee, we recommend you first attend an upcoming meeting as a guest. Please contact the Chair, Vice-Chair, or Staff Liasion listed for that committee OR submit the Committee Interest form:
This committee works with the CEO to assist in developing the annual budget and reviewing the financial performance of the Association. The committee will make recommendations to the Board of Directors on the financial decisions of the Association.
This committee identifies activities that increase diversity within the real estate profession, volunteer leadership, and membership. The Committee advocates for changes in real estate business practices that reflect the cultural diversity within MOR's service area.
This committee works with the staff to recommend, plan, and review continuing education (CE) course offerings and/or suggested course topics for professional development, events, and conferences.
This committee monitors local, state, and national issues which relate to the ability to own and transfer real property and/or to the conduct of brokerages, appraisal and property management companies in coordination with the Montana Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® as appropriate, including calls for action.
This committee acts as the voice of young professionals who are focused on personal growth, networking, and Association involvement. All ages and experience levels welcome!
This committee acts as the judicial body of the Association, by conducting due process hearings in accordance with the Code of Ethics, and Arbitration provisions of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) requests according to the Bylaws.