Connecting home & community.
Education & Professionalism
Top 10 reasons to use a REALTOR®:
- Research appropriate sampling of currently listed comparable properties (i.e., appropriate by property type, price range, and location).
- Offer pricing strategy based on professional judgment and interpretation of current market conditions.
- Arrange for interior and exterior photos to be taken for MLS listing.
- Post in the Multiple Listing Service, and ensure that listing is accurate, is properly placed on the map, and has pictures that will get attention.
- Provide showing time comments and feedback to seller(s) and recommend changes according to potential buyer comments.
- Negotiate all offers and counteroffers on seller(s)’ behalf.
- Follow buyer(s)’ loan processing through to the underwriter.
- Review home inspector’s report and WDO report with seller(s) and discuss issues and options, if needed.
- Make arrangements for appraiser to enter property.
- Coordinate closing process with buyer(s)’ broker and lender.